AUTOMATIC EIGHT HEADS ROTARY PICK AND PLACE TYPE CAPPING MACHINE
- Filled containers enter the capper via timing screw and in-feed star wheel
- Caps are delivered simultaneously down the cap cute from the cap sorting system.
- The pick and Place cap tooling moves caps into position for the capping heads to grab.
- The chuck capping head with cap rotates around to meet with a container
- The cap has been placed onto the container. As container and closure continue to rotate around the turret the chuck capping head will torque the cap in place.
- Capped containers exit the system through the discharge bypass tooling and onward to a labeler or other packaging system.